We are seeking a Client Relationship Manager to be the primary contact between Lumi and its clients. You will establish positive working relationships with each client, provide exceptional client support and be responsible for the co-ordination of all client activities.
Ideally with a background in Share Registry Services or Event Management Services, this is a commercially focussed role, which will play a key part in the future growth of the business.
- Successfully manage client relationships, from initial onboarding and then on an ongoing basis
- Provide excellent day-to-day service to Lumi clients, taking ownership and responding to queries, acting as a primary point of contact for the client
- Work closely with operational teams and other parts of the business to ensure client requirements are understood, delivered accurately and to the required timescales
- Communicate new Lumi products and initiatives
- Identify opportunities to increase client profitability
- Contribute to client advocacy through client interviews, case studies and user stories
- Develop robust knowledge of all of our products / services, our existing customer base and the prospect market
Required Professional Skills
- You will have a minimum of 2+ years of experience of working in a client services role, ideally within a share registry environment, or a related industry
- You will be an excellent project manager - comfortable working under pressure - and have strong organisational and planning skills
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills, and an ability to bring key stakeholders together – many of whom will have differing priorities
- Ability to work independently, but also in a team environment
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks to achieve successful outcomes
- You will have good presentation skills, strong verbal, numerical and written communication skills, together with excellent problem solving abilities
- Work effectively as part of the Company team, communicating positively at all levels, both internally and externally
- Be a core member of the Lumi SA team, able to recognise where support is required and offer assistance
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach
- Professionally manage your workload, and conflicting priorities
- Able to effectively problem solve and use initiative
- Ability to influence individuals, internally and externally
Lumi is a global B2B brand, and the leading digital platform facilitating in-room, hybrid and virtual AGMs for the world’s largest corporations and membership organisations. It is the only platform that digitises the entire lifecycle of an AGM in a single solution, that enables sophisticated meeting facilitation before, during and after the live meeting. Based on proprietary, patented technology, Lumi provides software, hardware and services that assist Issuers, registrars or event organisers to securely register delegates, provide live, secure polling, Q&A management services and relevant reporting. With offices in 11 countries, and the industry as a whole undergoing significant change, this is an exciting time to be joining our business.
Successful candidates will be contacted and asked to take part in an initial video call to see if we’d like to invite them back for a formal interview.