With offices in 11 countries, Lumi is a global B2B brand, and the leading digital platform facilitating in-room, hybrid and virtual AGMs for the world’s largest corporations and membership organisations. It is the only platform that digitises the entire lifecycle of an AGM in a single solution, that enables sophisticated meeting facilitation before, during and after the live meeting.
Based on proprietary, patented technology, Lumi provides software, hardware and services that assist registrars or event organisers to securely register delegates, provide live, secure polling, Q&A management services and relevant reporting.
The industry as a whole is undergoing significant change. We have seen the majority of Issuers (85%, up from 74%) hold fully virtual meetings in 2021, with LUMI CANADA continuing to be the most common service provider having serviced more than 55% of the Annual General Meeting market in Canada. Lumi Canada also offers a wide range of other meetings support.
This is a very exciting time to be joining Lumi Canada!
General Description of the role:
We are seeking a Client Account Manager to be the primary contact between Lumi and its clients, and to work very closely as a unit of 2 with one of our project managers. You will establish positive working relationships with each client, provide exceptional client support and be responsible for the co-ordination of all client activities and data update. Always working as a unit with the project manager, you will manage the delivery of client requests (guides, quotes, bookings etc.) A background in Share Registry Services, or Event Management Services for listed organisations is highly desirable. This is a commercially focussed role, which will play a key part in the future growth of the business.
- Successfully manage existing and future client relationships, from initial onboarding and then on an ongoing basis
- Provide excellent day-to-day service to Lumi clients, taking ownership and responding to queries, acting as a primary point of contact for the client
- Respond to inbound marketing leads and generate new outbound sales opportunities via phone, video and personalised email to effectively engage with prospective clients
- Research and identify new business opportunities when required, including potential new market segments, trends, partnerships or additional product opportunities
- Effectively communicate new Lumi products and initiatives
- Use SalesForce to generate quotes and maintain client profile and data (daily)
- Use HubSpot to effectively track and report on your pipeline (daily)
- Identify opportunities to increase client profitability, through upselling of new or existing products
- Develop robust knowledge of all of our products / services, our existing customer base and the prospect market
Required Professional Skills:
- You will have a minimum of 3+ years of experience of working in a client facing role, or in a Business Development role, ideally within a share registry environment, Issuers, or a related industry
- You will be an excellent account manager - comfortable working under pressure - and have strong organisational and planning skills
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills, and an ability to bring key stakeholders together – many of whom will have differing priorities
- You will be comfortable with, and motivated by, working to achieve and exceed targets
- Ability to work independently, but also in a team environment is key
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks to achieve successful outcomes
- You will have good presentation skills, strong verbal, numerical and written communication skills, together with excellent problem solving abilities.
- Engage in Lumi Canada’s culture and team spirit
- Work effectively as part of the Lumi Canada’s team, communicating positively at all levels, both internally and externally
- Be a core member of the Lumi CANADA team, able to recognise where support is required and offer assistance
- Be a positive and team oriented person
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach
- Professionally manage your workload, and conflicting priorities
- Able to effectively problem solve and use initiative
- Ability to influence positively individuals, internally and externally
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com