Lumi is a global B2B brand, and the leading digital platform facilitating in-room, hybrid and virtual AGMs for the world’s largest corporations and membership organisations. It is the only platform that digitises the entire lifecycle of an AGM in a single solution, that enables sophisticated meeting facilitation before, during and after the live meeting.
Based on proprietary, patented technology, Lumi provides software, hardware and services that assist Issuers, registrars or event organisers to securely register delegates, provide live, secure polling, Q&A management services and relevant reporting.
With offices in 11 countries, and the industry as a whole undergoing significant change, this is an exciting time to be joining our business.
General Description of the role
Working as part of the Research & Development team, the ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and updating sustainable Azure environments as well as being the first person supporting live issues with the system.
- This role will be responsible for driving continuous integration and software delivery that unifies development and operations teams for faster business results leveraging Azure DevOps.
- This is a hands-on technical role where you’ll be responsible for working on complex, major or highly visible tasks supporting .NET/Microsoft technical stack solutions and providing expertise in cloud enablement and automation initiatives.
- “Infrastructure as Code.” Design and build Azure DevOps pipelines. Develop solutions for build, deploy, automation, monitoring, and CI/CD workflows.
- Work directly with Azure DevOps Git repositories; branching, merging and code reversal.
- Develop templates or scripts to automate everyday developer or operations functions.
- Design, build, and implement reusable YAML pipelines and configuration.
- Azure, especially the deployment and management of Azure App Services, Storage, SQL Servers, and Functions.
- Azure DevOps; especially Azure Git Repositories, Azure Pipelines, Azure Releases, and Azure Artifacts.
- Strong understanding of CI/CD principles.
- PowerShell and C#/.NET exposure.
Life at Lumi
- Work with a small team of highly experienced engineers. We solve our problems together!
- You have a voice here, and your work matters. At Lumi, we value the expertise of each team member. We're a small team, so each one of us must contribute at a high level.
- Expect new challenges! We are, first and foremost, a Research and Development team writing new software products, so expect to engage with greenfield development and interesting problems.
- Stay sharp! We’ll invest in your skills development and provide paths to learning.
- You can work from home, if that suits you. We will expect you to come in occasionally (with about a day’s notice), but you can spend most of your time working remotely. If you prefer work largely from the office, that can also be arranged.
To apply, please Click Here.