Lumi is a global B2B brand, and the leading digital platform facilitating in-room, hybrid and virtual AGMs for the world’s largest corporations and membership organisations. It is the only platform that digitises the entire lifecycle of an AGM in a single solution, that enables sophisticated meeting facilitation before, during and after the live meeting.
Based on proprietary, patented technology, Lumi provides software, hardware and services that assist Issuers, registrars or event organisers to securely register delegates, provide live, secure polling, Q&A management services and relevant reporting.
With offices in 11 countries, and the industry as a whole undergoing significant change, this is an exciting time to be joining our business.
General Description of the role
We are looking for a talented Email marketing manager to join our agile team to take the lead with our email marketing campaign activity. Your main duties include deploying email marketing campaigns end-to-end, creating email copy and delivering internal newsletters.
If you’re interested in communication thrive on tailoring messaging to meet audience need and interest, and can generate innovative ideas to increase lead generation, we would like to meet you. As Email marketing manager, your role is to reach customers through email campaigns and inform them about new products and events.
This role crosses multiple touchpoints of our marketing team; from product messaging, brand and institutional marketing to demand generation, the ideal candidate will be able to produce messaging that delivers.
- Identify target audience and areas of opportunity within existing personas
- Design and implement email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including company updates, content bulletins and internal messages
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
- Analyse campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Alongside the inbound marketing team:
- Provide briefing, feedback and sign off of ongoing campaign activity
- assist in the constant development of Nurture campaigns
- Provide assistance with campaign activity AB testing
- with local teams and provide input on sales enablement content
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as an Email marketing manager or Digital marketing specialist
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project and campaign management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
To apply email Catherine Jones, Head of Marketing