This will be a full-time remote role based from our office in Liphook, Hampshire.
We are seeking an experienced graphic designer to own the creation and maintenance of our marketing assets and content created, and will support the marketing, sales and product teams, as well as the wider organisation.
From concept through to execution, this candidate will ensure that Lumi’s visual identity is presented consistently across all media, and that all assets are compliant with our brand guidelines.
This role will play a key part in moving the Lumi brand forward on an international scale, using a wide range of assets, formats and channels.
- Collaborate with the marketing and product teams to produce collateral and assets to a given brief. This will range from website design and content, through to blogs, social media assets and more
- Own the Lumi brand and visual identity to ensure consistency across all activity
- support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more).
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- Deliver design updates to the website, that enhance UX and streamline the user experience.
Required Professional Skills
- Minimum 3 years work experience, either client or agency side
- (We require work samples to apply for this position.)
- Experience designing for a content management system, HubSpot . This person must create assets for our web team that are mobile-, tablet-, and desktop-friendly and provide a user experience that fits on all three screens.
- Experience in storyboarding for animation or video is highly desirable
- Previous experience of working on UI / UX focussed design for website would also be preferred
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies.
- Knowledge of graphic design for a B2B organization
- Apart from being extremely creative, you will have an exceptional eye for detail and consistency
- You will also be highly organised to maintain our marketing Intranet, and archive of work.
- Work effectively as part of the Company team, communicating positively at all levels, both internally and externally
- Be a core member of the Lumi marketing team, able to recognise where support is required and offer assistance
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach
- Professionally manage your workload, and conflicting priorities
- Able to effectively problem solve and use initiative
- Ability to influence individuals, internally and externally
How to apply
Send a CV and portfolio of recent work (alongside the corresponding brief) to Marketing Campaign Manager, Catherine Jones.