Lumi are a global company with offices in 9 countries around the world. We create interactive technology solutions (event apps and voting solutions) that are utilised at conferences and meetings.
Our event producers are work closely with our clients to ensure that our products and services are delivered to the highest possible standards.
- Consult with the client to understand the goals of their event
- Program Lumi software and hardware
- Implementation of solutions on site, in live environments
- Testing and maintenance of proprietary technology
- Travel opportunities both in Australia and overseas
- Flexible working environment
- Comprehensive product training
- The chance to develop technical and client relationship skills
- Varied role and responsibilities
- Current passport and visa with full working rights in Australia, no travel restrictions
- Demonstrate a very high standard of written and verbal communication
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally at short notice
- Full manual drivers licence (Green P's accepted)
- Post HSC technology qualification (Tafe, Graduate or work experience)
- Microsoft Office, product knowledge including advanced PowerPoint design and usage
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of face to face communication with customers/clients
- High level of personal presentation
Degree level education OR relevant Tafe and work experience
Please do not apply if:
- You don't have a current Visa and passport with FULL working rights
- English is not your first language or you score below an 8 on the IELTS scale
- You don't hold a driver's license
WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SPONSOR STAFF, THEREFORE CANNOT CONSIDER APPLICANTS WITH WORKING HOLIDAY, STUDENT OR 457 VISAS
Shortlisted candidates may be required to pass physical assessment and police checks as part of the recruitment process.
Office hours are typically 9:00am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday, these will however vary per your schedule. Events may require you to be on-site during weekends and public holidays. Time off in lieu will be given for any work carried out at these times.
Please include a cover letter with your application explaining why you would be perfect for the role.