- Want to start a varied career with a global tech company?
- Are you based near Sydney, have a passion for technology and love to travel?
- Want to work in a flexible, collaborative environment in a CBD location?
If you answered YES to our three questions, the next step is to make sure you meet our minimum requirements:
- Hold a current passport and visa with full working rights in Australia, with no travel restrictions
- Can demonstrate a very high standard of written and verbal communication
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally at short notice
- Hold a full manual drivers licence (Green P's accepted)
- Have a post HSC technology qualification (Tafe, Graduate or work experience)
If you can meet all of those without exception, then keep reading. It would be great if you have the following skills, attributes or experience:
- Microsoft Office, product knowledge
- Advanced PowerPoint design and usage
- Flexibility in working hours
- High level of numeracy and admin skills
- Degree level education OR relevant Tafe and work experience
- High level of personal presentation
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of face to face communication with customers/clients
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects
- Ability to work independently and within small teams
- Pass a Police Check
- Shortlisted candidates may also be required to pass a physical assessment as part of the recruitment process.
Lumi are a global company with offices in 10 countries around the world. Our Project Managers are an impressive group of people. They have to be, because we rely on them to represent our company at meetings and events all over the world. We give them responsibility for implementing our interactive technology solutions at meetings and events. We expect them to provide a friendly and professional level of support to our clients (many of whom are in the ASX Top 100) and to ensure the technology runs smoothly throughout the event.
Our focus at Lumi is always on providing a high quality of service and leading edge technology. We do this through the use of Lumi's award winning solutions and the commitment and dedication of its people.
The role gives the opportunity to travel both in Australia and overseas. The successful applicant will work in a dynamic industry, gain client responsibility, and develop further their technical and client relationship skills.
Whilst this is predominantly an on-site role, with the hours dictated by the requirements of individual events, you will also be spending some days in the office. Duties while in the office will be varied. You could be involved in post-event processes, the production of your next event, client support, testing new products, supporting other team members, training on new products or project work. Due to their nature, events may occasionally require you to work during weekends and public holidays. Time off in lieu will be given for any work carried out at these times, having a flexible approach to working hours is essential.
Comprehensive office based training will be provided on Lumi apps, software, hardware, client relationship management and project management. This is reinforced by a period of on-site shadowing, enabling new employees to gain invaluable experience and confidence from working alongside more senior members of the Lumi team. New employees will not be asked to run an event on their own until both parties feel confident they are ready.
Starting salary $40-45k plus super depending on experience.
Company benefits include:
- Fully paid mobile phone and 4G hotspot
- 20 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Company social activities
This is a predominantly an on-site role and the hours are dictated by the individual event. When not out on events, the office hours are 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, but these hours will vary according to your schedule.
Do you feel you are IT savvy with the attitude and drive to take on this challenge?
If so, please click apply and send us your CV and a covering letter explaining why you believe you would be suitable for the role and what qualities you would bring.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE A CURRENT WORKING VISA FOR AUSTRALIA AND CAN DEMONSTRATE A VERY HIGH STANDARD OF WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION. APPLICANTS THAT DO NOT HAVE THIS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Apply for this job