We are looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to plan, co-ordinate and oversee campaigns as part of our inbound marketing strategy. Working closely with Lumi’s CMO and other members of the team, you will manage all aspects of the campaign lifecycle with a key focus on lead generation. This is an exciting role, which will play a key part in the future growth of the business.
- Create, manage and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns, leveraging email, social, SEO and paid media to drive customer acquisition and build a robust pipeline of MQLs
- Create and manage the content marketing plan and editorial calendar
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external suppliers such as designers, animators, copywriters and videographers
- Write, edit and proof read copy for campaign and marketing assets
- Contribute to client advocacy through client interviews, case studies and user stories
- Curate the website content, ensuring new content is published in a timely manner, and that all content is well maintained
- Ensure that the Lumi brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns, and across all marketing channels
- Analyse campaign data and results to drive improved performance
- Propose new and improved inbound marketing campaign ideas
- Create monthly reports containing robust descriptions of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the KPI’s and metrics required
- Work within a budget
- Develop robust knowledge of all of our products / services, our existing customer base and the prospect market
Required Professional Skills
- You will have a minimum of 2+ years of experience of working in a B2B environment, in a similar role
- You will be an excellent project manager - comfortable working under pressure - and have strong organisational and planning skills
- Excellent copywriting, editing and proof reading skills are essential, you will have an excellent eye for detail. A good eye for creative would also be desirable
- You will understand the best practices of the main social media channels, together which content and approaches work on each platform, and why
- Experience of using HubSpot – or similar marketing automation platform – would be preferable but not essential
- You will have good presentation skills, strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent reporting skills
- Strong numerical skills
- Work effectively as part of the Company team, communicating positively at all levels, both internally and externally
- Be a core member of the marketing team, able to recognise where support is required and offer assistance
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach
- Professionally manage your workload and conflicting priorities
- Able to effectively problem solve and use initiative
- Ability to influence individuals, internally and externally
As a Lumi UK employee, you’ll be part of a global team of around 80 people that still feels like a small company. We work closely across continents, sharing our experiences, our successes, our skills and our resources. Lumi is made up of people who are passionate about its products, believe in providing superb customer experience and who are always looking for new ideas and new solutions. Development of individuals within the business is a key focus.
Lumi has offices in Australia, Belgium, Canada, France, Hong Kong, Middle East, Netherlands, Singapore, South Africa, United Kingdom and the United States.
Successful candidates will be contacted and asked to take part in an initial video call to see if we’d like to invite them back for a formal interview. Ideally, the applicant will be able to start in early January.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter by emailing Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org.