This will be a full-time role working from our office in Liphook, Hampshire.
The Product Support Manager role sits within the wider product team, where you will manage support, escalated product queries and issues with a combination of tools, including our Help Centre, email and telephone support. The role is the first point of escalation beyond our online knowledge base and Global Operations Teams for our entire product range.
- You will be responsible for managing incoming support tickets – both internal and external – and to prioritise these according to need.
- You will act as the 2nd line (central) support for all products: AGM Core, AGM Mobile, AGM+, VP/Click
- You will manage and curate the content on our Knowledge Base, ensuring information is accurate and up to date, and that users are able to easily find the articles they need.
- You will be responsible for the creation of new knowledge base articles to answer new support queries, as well as when product updates are released.
- You will work collaboratively alongside the Head of Product and Research & Development Team on a daily basis, communicating any enquires or issues that need to be addressed or discussed.
- You will work also alongside the Product Marketing Manager to ensure that updates and new product information is communicated clearly to both internal and external stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for the internal communication of known issues, significant daily updates and relevant product information.
- You will assume the product management role for ViewPoint and ProSuite – this is maintenance only, so you will be heavily involved in testing prior to each release, and making sure the new software is available for download.
- You will provide QA assistance for all products during busy release periods
- Experience of working across the full range of Lumi products is highly desirable, but not essential. However, you will have several years of experience of working in a tech environment, in a support focussed role.
- You will have a keen interest in technology and its applications.
- You will be an excellent project manager - comfortable working under pressure - and have strong organisational and planning skills.
- You will be highly-motivated, and a self starter – able to generate and manage your own workload.
- You will have strong stakeholder management skills to, able to balance conflicting priorities and needs across multiple teams
- Work effectively as part of the Company team, communicating positively at all levels, both internally and externally
- Be a core member of the product team, able to recognise where assistance is required and offer assistance
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach
- Professionally manage your workload and conflicting priorities
- Able to effectively problem solve and use initiative
- Ability to influence individuals, internally and externally
Lumi UK are looking for an applicant who will be committed to working in a close-knit team, who will not only look to support their own projects, but those of others as well. They must take an approach to supporting Lumi’s overall goal of providing a reliable, secure, and professional service to their clients. We often become an extension of our clients’ team as well, an approach that is always appreciated and valued.
9-5.30pm, Monday to Friday is schedule dependant. However, some meetings will take place outside these hours and over the weekend, and you will be required to work these.
As a Lumi UK employee you’ll be part of a global team of around 80 people that still feels like a small company. We work closely across continents, sharing our experiences, our successes, our skills and our resources. Lumi is made up of people who are passionate about its products, believe in providing superb customer experience and who are always looking for new ideas and new solutions. Development of individuals within the business is a key focus.
Lumi have offices in Australia, Belgium, Canada, France, Hong Kong, Middle East, Netherlands, Singapore, South Africa, United Kingdom and United States.
Successful candidates will be contacted and asked to take part in an initial video call to see if we’d like to invite them back for a formal interview. Ideally, the applicant will be able to start in early 2021.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter by emailing email@example.com.