The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product’s lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritising product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with our development, marketing, operational and support teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager also ensures that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
The Product Manager will perform product development and management activities, participate in triages with various departments and ensure the active development of user stories and tasks are achieving pre-defined objectives and meeting business requirements.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap throughout parts of the LumiAGM platform, and to communicate this strategy to all relevant stakeholders.
- Work with both internal development teams and external third party developers to plan and prioritise feature development, resolve issues and manage day-to-day development activities surrounding the product and it’s development life cycle.
- Maintain and prioritise the product backlog; feature requests, bug triages etc.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and user stories
- Perform product demonstrations to internal teams, external partners and clients.
- Be an expert with regard to the competition, and the markets in which we operate.
- Develop robust knowledge of all of our products / services, our existing customer base and the prospect market.
Required Professional Skills
- You will have a minimum of 2+ years of experience of working in a product management role. You should be able to talk about your experience of taking a product from definition through to launch.
- Experience of agile & Scrum-based development methodologies would be desirable.
- You will be an excellent project manager - comfortable working under pressure - and have strong organisational and planning skills.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills, and an ability to bring key stakeholders together – many of whom will have differing priorities.
- Ability to work independently, but also in a team environment.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks to achieve successful outcomes.
- You will have good presentation skills, strong verbal, numerical and written communication skills, together with excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Work effectively as part of the Company team, communicating positively at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Be a core member of the Lumi team, able to recognise where support is required and offer assistance.
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach.
- Professionally manage your workload, and conflicting priorities.
- Able to effectively problem solve and use initiative.
- Ability to influence individuals, internally and externally
As a Lumi UK employee, you’ll be part of a global team of around 80 people that still feels like a small company. We work closely across continents, sharing our experiences, our successes, our skills and our resources. Lumi is made up of people who are passionate about its products, believe in providing superb customer experience and who are always looking for new ideas and new solutions. Development of individuals within the business is a key focus.
Lumi has offices in Australia, Belgium, Canada, France, Hong Kong, Middle East, Netherlands, Singapore, South Africa, United Kingdom and the United States.
Successful candidates will be contacted and asked to take part in an initial video call to see if we’d like to invite them back for a formal interview.
To apply, please Click Here.