- Chance to fast track your sales career in the event tech industry
- Work with a global app innovator
- Learn from an experienced sales mentor
- Your attitude will govern your success, with diverse career progression opportunities available
Lumi provide a high level of service to their clients and thus are seeking an enthusiastic, Junior Sales/Account Manager to help drive the organisations growth.
In this new business and account management role you will be tasked with bringing clients on board, that you then manage and grow. You will be backed and trained by a supportive mentor and the rest of the small, collaborative team. Whilst the key focus is new business, you will also be provided with existing accounts to manage on a day to day basis. We are looking for someone eager, who is prepared to hunt for new opportunities. The ability to build rapport and connect meaningfully with our clients is also vital to the role. You will be guided by and report to, the National Sales Manager however the capacity to work autonomously is paramount.
This role will see you performing a variety of tasks including:
- Cold and warm calling of clients
- Generating and follow up on leads
- Providing tailored quotes
- Establishing relationships to further the business, both over the phone and face to face
- Attending marketing events and exhibitions as well as networking events (occasionally outside of business hours)
- Running live demonstrations
- Interstate travel
- Occasional equipment logistics
As you grow in your role you will build a portfolio of clients and will be offered career development opportunities based on your performance.
Experience within the meetings and events industry will be looked upon favourably but is not essential.
We are seeking a candidate with:
- An innate interest in technology and proven skills within this area
- Sales/Account Management experience, particularly in a new business development capacity (pro-active approach – cold calling and face to face sales)
- A confident and professional communication style (a high level of both written and verbal communication skills are essential).
- Experience with a CRM tool (ideally Salesforce)
- ·High level of numeracy and admin skills
- Ability to work independently within a small team
- Comfortable working unsupervised
- Flexible attitude towards work - willingness to go the extra mile
- Self-motivation – resilience and persistence
- Proven experience working to tight deadlines and KPI’s will be favourable to this role
Please do not apply if:
- You don’t have a current Visa and passport with FULL working rights
- English is not your first language or you score below an 8 on the IELTS scale
- You don’t hold a driver’s license
WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SPONSOR STAFF, THEREFORE CANNOT CONSIDER APPLICANTS WITH WORKING HOLIDAY, STUDENT OR 457 VISAS
Shortlisted candidates may be required to pass physical assessment and police checks as part of the recruitment process.
Applications MUST INCLUDE a personalised cover letter telling us why you’re applying for this role and how you’d be a great asset to our team.
Office hours are 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, but these hours will vary per your schedule. Events may require you to be on-site during weekends and public holidays. Time off in lieu will be given for any work carried out at these times.
This role offers a base salary of $45,000 plus super. You will also be eligible for inclusion in the company sales commission scheme.
Apply for this job