- Chance to fast track your career in the event tech industry
- Work with a global app innovator
- Learn from an experienced sales mentor
- Diverse career progression opportunities
You will be guided by and report to, the National Sales Manager however the capacity to work autonomously is paramount. The ability to communicate professionally and to be able to build rapport with clients is therefore key.
This role will see you performing a variety of tasks including:
- Cold calling, generating and follow up on leads
- Providing tailored quotes
- Product demonstrations (online and face to face)
- Establishing relationships to further the business
- Updating CRM tools
- Attending marketing and networking events (occasionally outside of business hours)
- Occasional equipment logistics
- General office admin
The ideal candidate
Experience within the meetings and events industry will be looked upon favourably but is not essential.
We are seeking a candidate with:
- Some sales experience through either cold calling or face to face sales (advantageous but not essential, we're looking for someone who is a 'go-getter'.)
- A confident and professional communication style (a high level of both written and verbal communication skills are essential).
- Balance of working independently and closely within a small team.
- Self-motivation – resilience and persistence
Please do not apply if:
- You don't have a current Visa and passport with FULL working rights
- English is not your first language or you score below an 8 on the IELTS scale
- You don't hold a driver's license
WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SPONSOR STAFF, THEREFORE CANNOT CONSIDER APPLICANTS WITH WORKING HOLIDAY, STUDENT OR 457 VISAS
Shortlisted candidates may be required to pass physical assessment and police checks as part of the recruitment process.
Office hours are typically 9:00am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday, these will however vary per your schedule. Events may require you to be on-site during weekends and public holidays. Time off in lieu will be given for any work carried out at these times.
This role offers a full time base salary of $45,000 - $50,000, plus super, plus commission.
Please include a cover letter with your application explaining why you believe you would be perfect for this role.