Lumi is a global B2B brand, and the leading digital platform facilitating in-room, hybrid and virtual AGMs for the world’s largest corporations and membership organisations. It is the only platform that digitises the entire lifecycle of an AGM in a single solution, that enables sophisticated meeting facilitation before, during and after the live meeting.
Based on proprietary, patented technology, Lumi provides software, hardware and services that assist Issuers, registrars or event organisers to securely register delegates, provide live, secure polling, Q&A management services and relevant reporting.
With offices in 11 countries, and the industry as a whole undergoing significant change, this is an exciting time to be joining our business.
General Description of the role
We are seeking an Information Security Manager to drive the security strategy and be the primary contact between Lumi and its clients regarding security matters.
Ideally with a background in information, application, or infrastructure security, you will be comfortable working in a rapidly-expanding company with real global reach.
- Responsible for the security of the global Lumi estate including: Azure, Azure AD, O365, firewalls, vulnerability management, and end-user computing.
- Define, implement, and maintain the organisations cybersecurity plan.
- Work closely with operational teams and other parts of the business to ensure client requirements are understood, delivered accurately and to the required timescales.
- Lead and participate in internal, external, and governing standard audits and tests (ISO27001, PCI DSS, SOC2).
- Develop and maintain the information security policy and accompanying standards, procedures and guidance.
- Manage external parties Including penetration testing experts.
- Provide an escalation/information and assistance point for business questions and queries around information security
- Contribute to client advocacy through client interviews, case studies and user stories.
- Develop robust knowledge of all of our products / services, our existing customer base and the prospect market.
Required Professional Skills
- You will have a minimum of 2+ years of experience completing security assessments and implementing remediation activities.
- You will have good presentation skills, strong verbal, numerical and written communication skills, together with excellent problem solving abilities.
- Experience of maintaining ISO27001 and GDPR compliance.
- ISACA CISM/CISA
- Use of Sharepoint to track priorities and progress reporting.
- Work effectively as part of the team, communicating positively at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Be a core member of the Lumi UK team, able to recognise where support is required and offer assistance.
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach.
- Professionally manage your workload, and conflicting priorities.
- Able to effectively problem solve and use initiative.
- Ability to influence individuals, internally and externally.