This will be a full-time role working from our office in Liphook, Hampshire.
We are seeking a Client Relationship Manager to be the primary contact between Lumi and its clients. You will establish positive working relationships with each client, provide exceptional client support and be responsible for the co-ordination of all client activities. Ideally with a background in Share Registry Services or Event Management Services, this is a commercially focussed role, which will play a key part in the future growth of the business.
Areas of responsibility:
- Successfully manage client relationships, from initial onboarding and then on an ongoing basis
- Provide excellent day-to-day service to Lumi clients, taking ownership and responding to queries, acting as a primary point of contact for the client
- Work closely with operational teams and other parts of the business to ensure client requirements are understood, delivered accurately and to the required timescales
- Communicate new Lumi products and initiatives • Identify opportunities to increase client profitability
- Contribute to client advocacy through client interviews, case studies and user stories
- Develop robust knowledge of all of our products / services, our existing customer base and the prospect market
- You will have a minimum of 2+ years of experience of working in a client services role, ideally within a share registry environment, or a related industry
- You will be an excellent project manager - comfortable working under pressure - and have strong organisational and planning skills
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills, and an ability to bring key stakeholders together – many of whom will have differing priorities
- Ability to work independently, but also in a team environment
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks to achieve successful outcomes
- You will have good presentation skills, strong verbal, numerical and written communication skills, together with excellent problem solving abilities
Hours of work: 9-5.30pm, Monday to Friday is schedule dependant. However, some meetings will take place outside these hours and over the weekend, and you will be required to work these.
As a Lumi UK employee you’ll be part of a global team of around 80 people that still feels like a small company. We work closely across continents, sharing our experiences, our successes, our skills and our resources. Lumi is made up of people who are passionate about its products, believe in providing superb customer experience and who are always looking for new ideas and new solutions. Development of individuals within the business is a key focus.
Lumi have offices in Australia, Belgium, Canada, France, Hong Kong, Middle East, Netherlands, Singapore, South Africa, United Kingdom and United States.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV together with a covering letter, which should include details of your salary and notice period, to Kerry Leighton-Bailey, Chief Marketing Officer Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org