As a Customer Success Representative you will be responsible for the co-ordination of all client activities in the lead up to their AGM. You will establish positive working relationships with each client and provide exceptional support. You will ensure the smooth running and delivery of our client’s AGMs and member meetings, from pre-meeting, live meeting to post. These AGMs can take place onsite and require you to travel, or will be run virtually from the office.
This will be a full-time role working from our office in Liphook, Hampshire. This is an exciting opening to work with a growing company in a sector of the legal events
industry which continues to be innovative; it’s also an opportunity to work alongside some of the biggest companies in the world. This position is incredibly varied and will suit self-motivated people looking to work in the high paced live meetings industry.
Areas of responsibility:
- Supporting clients in the lead up to their AGM
- Provide excellent day-to-day service to Lumi clients, taking ownership and responding to queries
- Work closely with operational teams and other parts of the business to ensure client requirements are understood and delivered accurately
- Delivering meetings whether it may be on site or remotely
- Attending pre-meeting run throughs with clients
- Facilitating voting and Q&A in our software
- Implementation of solutions on site, in live environments
- Ensure that our products and services are delivered to the highest possible standards
- Comprehensive training will be provided on Lumi software, hardware and client relationship expectations.
- Individuals applying for this position must:
- Be flexible, friendly, professional, enthusiastic, and mature in their approach to work
- Highly motivated with a positive can do attitude
- Be proactive and realise what tasks need working on to support the team
- Capable of managing several projects simultaneously
- Have good general knowledge of IT
- Be proficient in the use of MS office
- Be confident and comfortable in client-facing situations
- Have strong communication skills within the team and high-profile clients
- Cope well with pressure and be able to work to tight deadlines
- Work well by themselves and in team environments
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Open to learning new software/programs
- Enjoy travelling, within the UK and abroad, and have a flexible approach to
- Be capable of lifting 23kgs of equipment
- Hold a full driving licence
- Be eligible to live and work in the UK
Lumi UK are looking for an applicant who will be committed to working in a close-knit team, who will not only look to support their own projects, but those of others as well. They must
take an approach to supporting Lumi’s overall goal of providing a reliable, secure, and professional service to their clients. We often become an extension of our clients’ team as
well, an approach that is always appreciated and valued.
Hours of work: 9-5.30pm, Monday to Friday is schedule dependant. However, some meetings will take place outside these hours and over the weekend, and you will be required to work these.
As a Lumi UK employee you’ll be part of a global team of around 80 people that still feels like a small company. We work closely across continents, sharing our experiences, our successes, our skills and our resources. Lumi is made up of people who are passionate about its products, believe in providing superb customer experience and who are always looking for new ideas and new solutions. Development of individuals within the business is a key focus.
Lumi have offices in Australia, Belgium, Canada, France, Hong Kong, Middle East, Netherlands, Singapore, South Africa, United Kingdom and United States.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV together with a covering letter to Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org