Working as part of the Research & Development team, the ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and updating sustainable Azure environments as well as being the first person supporting live issues with the system. The role will initially be more development focussed, with security a top priority.
- To create high quality software, mostly using C# on our multi-tenant, multi-language/ multi-region web application hosted in Azure.
- To understand and utilise cost effective options in Azure to keep costs down.
- To administer databases in a way that keeps them performant.
- To script automation tasks in PowerShell and with Azure DevOps.
- To script upgrades to keep environments live and stable.
- To be involved in monitoring of live systems.
- To have or gain the knowledge to work on real-time components in future.
- To work on other C#/ Web products if required.
Required Professional Skills
- .NET (the product is .NET 5)
- C# - Strong understanding of IoC, Separation of concerns, Design Patterns, and the 4 Pillars of OOP
- Azure/ Azure Services (such as Web Apps, Functions etc)
- Azure DevOps
- Authentication (preferable)
- Work effectively as part of the Company team, communicating positively at all levels
- Be a core member of the product team, able to recognise where assistance is required and offer assistance
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach
As a Lumi UK employee, you’ll be part of a global team of around 80 people that still feels like a small company. We work closely across continents, sharing our experiences, our successes, our skills and our resources. Lumi is made up of people who are passionate about its products, believe in providing superb customer experience and who are always looking for new ideas and new solutions. Development of individuals within the business is a key focus.
Lumi has offices in Australia, Belgium, Canada, France, Hong Kong, Middle East, Netherlands, Singapore, South Africa, United Kingdom and the United States.
Successful candidates will be contacted and asked to take part in an initial video call to see if we’d like to invite them back for a formal interview. Ideally, the applicant will be able to start in early January.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter by emailing Andrew Blore.