Lumi is a global B2B brand, and the leading digital platform facilitating in-room, hybrid and virtual AGMs for the world’s largest corporations and membership organisations. It is the only platform that digitises the entire lifecycle of an AGM in a single solution, that enables sophisticated meeting facilitation before, during, and after the live meeting.
Based on proprietary, patented technology, Lumi provides software, hardware, and services that assist Issuers, registrars or event organizers to securely register delegates, provide live, secure polling, Q&A management services, and relevant reporting.
With offices in 12 countries, and the industry as a whole undergoing significant change, this is an exciting time to be joining our business.
We are seeking a Global Support and Business Systems Lead to drive the technical support service across Lumi, including service requests from clients, their meeting attendees, as well as the Lumi team for requests relating to our IT systems. Leading from the front, the successful candidate must provide specialist advice and support on IT and platform related issues whilst providing customers with the best possible service and conveying a sincere willingness to help.
Ideally with a background in meeting delivery or an IT service function, we are looking for a person that has a proactive mindset and is a champion of exceptional service.
- Lead the global service team and act as the primary contact for escalations.
- Manage the end-to-end lifecycle of service interactions by acting respectfully, courteously, and positively.
- Set customer expectations for a good service experience through gaining confidence and trust and building rapport.
- Investigate technical issues in order to resolve incidents and improve knowledge.
- Work collaboratively and maintain knowledge and skills to assist with implementing changes to service.
- Develop and enhance service desk processes and procedures, and ensuring these are maintained by the global service team.
- Produce and contribute to user-facing and technical knowledge articles in line with departmental expectations.
- Develop and maintain expertise and skills across supported services, through making use of knowledge resources and undertaking training.
- Create meaningful knowledge articles for identified support queries and the in advance of feature releases to drive the adoption of self-service support.
- Ensure the timely repair and maintenance of voting hardware, including the global procurement and dissemination of parts and consumables to Lumi offices across the globe.
- Produce service summary reports detailing performance to agreed KPIs.
- Support in the testing and validation of new product releases.
- Proficient in the use and management of the Lumi products.
- You will have a minimum of 2+ years of experience either leading a small service team or delivered high-pressure AGM meetings using in-room or virtual voting platforms.
- You will have good presentation skills, strong verbal, numerical and written communication skills, together with excellent problem-solving abilities.
- An active/empathic listener
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage your workload, and conflicting priorities.
- Work effectively as part of the team, communicating positively at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach.
- Able to effectively problem solve and use initiative.
- Has a sense of urgency about their work and the mindset of continuous improvement.